Bashkimi Kombëtar
Mirë se erdhë në forum " Bashkimi Kombëtar "
Qëndro i lidhur me ne ! Disponim te këndshëm të kontribojm për kombin larg ofendimet dhe zënkat...
Bashkimi Kombëtar
Mirë se erdhë në forum " Bashkimi Kombëtar "
Qëndro i lidhur me ne ! Disponim te këndshëm të kontribojm për kombin larg ofendimet dhe zënkat...
Bashkimi Kombëtar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumForum  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

MAJLINDA SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS by Teresinka Pereira

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Kristaq F. Shabani
Miqte e Forumit
Miqte e Forumit

Male
Numri i postimeve : 11718
Vendi : Gjirokaster, Albania
Profesioni/Hobi : Poetry
Registration date : 04/07/2008

MAJLINDA SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS  by Teresinka Pereira Empty
MesazhTitulli: MAJLINDA SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS by Teresinka Pereira   MAJLINDA SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS  by Teresinka Pereira EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:46 pm

MAJLINDA (ALEKSANDRA) SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS
by Teresinka Pereira
It is interesting to note that Aleksandra Shabani, a translator of hundreds of poems from English, Italian, French authors into Albanian, is able to keep her own style, without imitating or even showing influence of the poets she has translated so well! Her poetry has the originality in the most used themes like loneliness, silence, memories, time, and other poet's favorite topics. Her ability to write in English is excellent, and her poetry in English can circulate around the world and be very well understood. The poem "MUTED BREATH..." published in the OPEN LANE anthology of poetry by LNPSHA “Pegasi” has the duet theme of voice/ silence in a very original way. It is exact what Jorge Ventura said about poetry in one of his interviews : "Poetry is the unrest of the instant, the absurd necessity of expression. The open of our existence". Majlinda (Aleksandra's) verses say.:
Shshshsh...
I count 1,2,3...
My voice sounds strange...
I try again...
I don't want to remain simply
A prey of the vocalic attempt...
I remain silent...
Like a mute person...
No eloquence or difficult metaphors, simply the feeling of the instant in the verse with the complete meaning. Poetry expose the soul and at the same time the person becomes the verse. It is true that silence can be the best answer, or can also be hard and hurt like a wound. But in order to hear the silence of the loved person one has to go inside her soul, like the Italian poet Anna Gatto says in her own verses:
Come inside
mi silence ...
and listen!
Majlinda (Aleksandra) Shabani describes in her poem how she can become in silence:
I fade away speechless...
I stop, play with moving lips...
I stammer as for the first time...
Silence...
I find space to circulate...
I repeat between the intermediate...
I speak making fun in delirium...
The delirium is even more absurd than the dream: it is a nightmare in fever. There are collision of routes and when one can see herself from a delirium is urgent to shout. Poet Majlinda (Aleksandra) admits she can make fun of it. That is like to be in total control of her silence. Is to be strong and powerful! To acknowledge that the word is our material to think and to speak is to give life the right value. The poem ends like this:
At last the world kisses me
I want to emerge along with the breath…

The intermittent punctuation(…) represents very well, the silence in the poem.
The ego is a very used theme in poetry, and still is a very difficult one to handle. Women are more daring to use it than men. Poetesses pay more attention to their existence. Majlinda (Aleksandra) Shabani says in her poem” Short road: to the self” that “I do not get obsessed to close into myself…” and her poem turns out very positive because she accepts herself the way she is:
I don’t admit raving conditions
To harbor somewhere without
                                    address
The escape from myself…
The conclusion :
I will never betray myself
for another self…
some times our suffers the existence with unexpected happenings, but even hiding the tears can make us stronger and stop the  feeling of impotence. It feels good to dominate our steps without complaining. That is to love ourselves. The ego is like a heavy drug.
Attachments
MAJLINDA SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS  by Teresinka Pereira AttachmentTERESINKA PEREIRA.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(7 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://kristaniada.tripod.com  http://pegasialwriters.tripod.com

MAJLINDA SHABANI AN ALBANIAN POETESS by Teresinka Pereira
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1