Bashkimi Kombëtar
Mirë se erdhë në forum " Bashkimi Kombëtar "
Qëndro i lidhur me ne ! Disponim te këndshëm të kontribojm për kombin larg ofendimet dhe zënkat...
Bashkimi Kombëtar
Mirë se erdhë në forum " Bashkimi Kombëtar "
Qëndro i lidhur me ne ! Disponim te këndshëm të kontribojm për kombin larg ofendimet dhe zënkat...
Bashkimi Kombëtar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumForum  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegjistrohuRegjistrohu  identifikimiidentifikimi  

GJIROKASTRA : KRISTAQ F. SHABANI, "Medalje e Arte" ABI, USA

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
Kristaq F. Shabani
Miqte e Forumit
Miqte e Forumit

Male
Numri i postimeve : 11718
Vendi : Gjirokaster, Albania
Profesioni/Hobi : Poetry
Registration date : 04/07/2008

GJIROKASTRA : KRISTAQ F. SHABANI, "Medalje e Arte"  ABI, USA Empty
MesazhTitulli: GJIROKASTRA : KRISTAQ F. SHABANI, "Medalje e Arte" ABI, USA   GJIROKASTRA : KRISTAQ F. SHABANI, "Medalje e Arte"  ABI, USA EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:34 am

Dear Mr. Shabani:

Thank you for your message and the attached copy of your acceptance/reservation form for the Priority Gold Medal for Albania. Congratulations on this very distinguished honor. It is something of which you can always be most proud!

I have forwarded your reservation form to our staff and they will hold it until they are notified by our bank of receipt of your wire transfer payment.

Once they receive confirmation, our manufacturer will be contacted to begin crafting and personalizing your commemorative plaque which will take at least 12 weeks to complete. It will then be shipped to you by Post/Surface Mail to the address you provided.

I have also forwarded your list of nominations of outstanding individuals for consideration of recognition by ABI. They will be contacted and their biographical information requested. That way each person can decide if he wishes to participate and exactly what information they would like ABI to consider.

Again, congratulations on your selection for the Gold Medal for Albania!

Sincerely,
Carol A. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief
American Biographical Institute
5126 Bur Oak Circle
Raleigh, NC 27612

Phone: 919-781-8710
Fax: 919-781-8712

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://kristaniada.tripod.com  http://pegasialwriters.tripod.com

GJIROKASTRA : KRISTAQ F. SHABANI, "Medalje e Arte" ABI, USA
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1